Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Caught between Time and Space

I am all by myself again with loneliness in my broken heart

Clueless about everything dont know where to start

The pain I feel inside is mine to keep

Starring the world outside the window waiting to fall asleep


I am all by myself again

There are so many around yet I feel lonely in this crowd

Wish I was not trapped inside this wishing well's shroud

May be its something in me or is it something about you

Even though I stopped breathing my heart still beats for you


Days have gone, months passed by and the time just eroded

My love still lies in this grave waiting for your roses

Wanting to be resurrected again, this time to live but not run away

To show the world that was once mine,once real that you took away


It was all an illusion, it was all a dream

Did you hear me shout? did you hear me scream?

Your love was an illusion my hope was one of those dreams

Everything fades away, nothing is what it seems


I no more enjoy the rains, no more the lovely winters

The rain reminds me of pain and the winters of emptiness

I no more love the mornings, no more the dusky sunset

Waking up next you is my morning cry, without you the setting sun is upset


I am not the man I once use to be

A slightly out of place I want to break free

Look in my eyes and you will see

I am not the man i once use to be


Now I choose to lie here waiting for no one

The day has come and the hour passed by, it was said & it will be done

I hear my heartbeat going faint as I start to crumble

these walls begin to close in, as my last words fumble


The last words:

I feel lonely no more

Loneliness is my best friend

Emptiness is my companion

Death is....

No comments:

Post a Comment