Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Voice Of Me to You (My Nation)

I am an ordinary man living in this country of the extra ordinary,

Where justice takes a life time and freedom of choice seems vary

Where pizza comes hot in 30 where our children cry in slums so dirty

Gone are the days where hearts were won by words

its the era of guns n bombs, the age of the democrat's hypocrite swords


I use to live in a country full of rich cultures and traditions

where you and me can live without any religious restrictions

But if Gandhi was alive he would have preferred to be dead

looking at what his men have done to whom the country he had fed

Now I breathe the air of corruption where hypocrisy is the new agenda

love thy neighbor is no more a virtue but killing one is the happening propaganda


Men who stood up against the corruption are lying in Tihar

and one who killed hundreds is still safe and sound not so very far

I saw the news, I read the papers, I watched the opposition rip apart the ruling

Oh' Dear politician! in the end I know it is me you are fooling


We did our masters, we got our grades, we got through the toughest of schools

Now, we are sitting at home, going to offices and waiting for the change of rules

You and Me are no different and the difference between us is no thicker than this line

if you and I could bring about the change & pride the freedom fighters bloodline


Amar, Akhbar and Anthony, You and Me are no different from each other

Muslim, Hindu, Sikh and Esahi we are just brothers from other Mother.

It does not matter to me if we are from north or south, or east or west

but to give the country our deep hearted best


I Go green, I go clean, I do the walk or I lit the candle

did as much as I could ever handle

In the end my friend, its just Me and You

Not the politician not the republican not the one you call the terrorist who killed for fun


lets leave a world of peace, a world without the hypocrites a world full of ease

To Anna, to Gandhi to my Prophets of peace I offer you my salutation

The change is me the change is you I see the change in everything new

lets be the change in this revolution lets be the one among the few

lets save the nation from this eruptions, lets clear our eyes from this illusion

I hope to see my country proud, like the golden bird it once was

where you and me are not fighting with each other but fighting for the "ONE" cause

from Kashmir to Kanyakumari from Punjab to the Sindh

lets roar like lions and say JAI HIND!

No comments:

Post a Comment