Wednesday, January 4, 2012

To My Little Brother

When you came into my life I got friend

Your laugh, your play your every little pretend

Like you, there never was and never will be any other

Closest to my heart, you are my little brother


Your laugh, your smile, your cry and your outburst of anger

Every little thing you did to be a notorious pranskter

Gave the elder brother a meaning, a purpose to his life

To take care of you like his son, to prioritise you before his wife ;)


You are the freind who was always there

Your the one who had always cared

Its funny, how fast the time flies by

looking at you all grown up, I only sigh!


I know, I havent been the brother you'd wish i'd be

Haven't been there, showed you things you wanted to see

I am only human, couldnt see what was in front me

And now i am out of words, please forgive me

No comments:

Post a Comment